We are seeking a licensed Electrical Engineer as described in more detail below. This position would collaborate with our in-house architecture, mechanical, and plumbing engineering teams and outside consultants on design of new construction and renovation projects.
Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree or better in Electrical Engineering or a related field is required.
- Registration as a professional engineer is a plus. Registration as an engineer intern or ability and desire to become registered is desired.
- 5+ years of experience in similar electrical design projects is preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local building codes and safety laws is required.
- Competitive salary and a place in a fun and fulfilling work environment focused on delivering high quality solutions that leave a lasting impact on the lives of those in our community.
- Full-time employees are offered medical insurance with 100% of premiums paid by the company. Employee options for dental and vision insurance are available.
- New full-time employees are afforded paid time off immediately.
- Employees are eligible for 401(k) within their first year of employment and enjoy established safe harbor and profit-sharing.
- Business travel mileage is reimbursed.
- Analysis, design, and specification of building electrical power, lighting, and low voltage systems. Cost estimation and monitoring of the construction process will also be required.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of electrical engineering and the ability to apply them to real world scenarios.
- Creative thinking and problem solving to find appropriate solutions. The ability to continually learn and consider new systems and solutions is a must.
- Travel within Indiana to project sites and client meetings.
Capabilities & Skills
- Experience with computer aided drafting systems and Microsoft Office products is required. Experience with Autodesk Revit and AutoCad is a plus. Experience with Visual Lighting and LayoutFAST is a plus.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills are required both within the office team setting and with clients, contractors, and consultants.
- Position requires collaborating with design team members as well as independent work when required. Strong organizational skills and time management are very important.
- Must be able to pass a 7-year criminal history check including misdemeanors and felonies.
We’re always interested in meeting and connecting with talented architects and engineers.
You can submit your application through this form or by sending an email to the 'Inquiry' email address below.
We look forward to hearing from you!225 Airport North Office Park
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Phone 260 489-9079