We are seeking a Project Architect with prior project management experience. This position would collaborate with our in-house architecture and engineering teams and our outside subconsultants on the design of new construction and renovation projects.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Accredited Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree is required
- Indiana Architect’s registration or ability and desire to become registered is desired
- 5+ years’ experience as project manager and lead architect on projects ranging from $5,000,000-$50,000,000+ is preferred
- Prior experience designing educational facilities is preferred
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local building codes
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience level
- Competitive salary and a place in a fun and fulfilling work environment focused on delivering high quality solutions that leave a lasting impact on Indiana communities
- Full-time employees are offered medical insurance with 100% of premiums paid by the company. Employee options for dental and vision insurance are available
- New full-time employees are afforded paid time off immediately
- Employees are eligible for 401(k) within their first year of employment and enjoy established safe harbor and profit-sharing
- Business travel mileage is reimbursed
- Meeting with clients and assessing existing programs/facilities to identify and prioritize wants and needs
- All phases of the design process
- Schematic design and design development cost estimating
- Selection of materials and equipment
- Specification writing and editing
- Managing design team members and subconsultants
- Working with construction team members such as construction managers, contractors, and suppliers
- Creation of presentation drawings and renderings
- Interior design experience preferred
- Travel to project sites and client meetings
Capabilities & Skills
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Position requires collaborating with design team members as well as independent work when required. Strong organizational skills and time management are very important.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple overlapping projects and manage deadlines
- Initiative to identify areas of need independently and then address them with team input
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills are required both within the office team setting and with clients, contractors, and consultants.
- Must be able to pass a 7-year criminal history check including misdemeanors and felonies
We’re always interested in meeting and connecting with talented architects and engineers.
You can submit your application through this form or by sending an email to the 'Inquiry' email address below.
We look forward to hearing from you!225 Airport North Office Park
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Phone 260 489-9079